CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 23 November 2008

Tilda in Dalecarlia coat

I adore this little Magnolia 'Tilda in Dalecarlia Coat' and will use her for making cards after christmas. I used distress inks to colour her. I have never used this technique before so I thought I would 'give it a go ! (I think I applied it too thick and perhaps should have shaded more) But I will definately try again. The papers are Imaginisce 'Snowy Jo'. I used Bazzill basics card for matting and layering. To embellish my card I used a Prima flower and leaves which were in a bauble, and some red 'merry christmas' organza. The sentiment is by Magnolia. This morning I sewed around part of the card on my new sewing machine. It was really strange sewing on card but I will use more sewing on my cards as the effect looks great.
Have a great Sunday

Hugs

Jill x x

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Gorgeous card Jill. love the cute image and the beautiful papers you have used. Hugs Nikki x