CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 3 November 2008

Girl in pink and lilac

Gosh what a busy day ive had. I started my placement at my local hospital today and my shift began at 7am I thought I had better post my card before i fall asleep ! For this card I used a Hanglar image (Thanks Nikki ) and coloured her using ProMarkers. The papers are from the 'Daisy D's' Maybe Baby Collection. I used a sakura clear gel pen to add some sparkle to the wings. The flowers are by Prima and I added some Papermania spotty brads to the centre. The pink rik-rak is from my stash. I haven't added a sentiment yet, but I think I may send it to my daughter Megan for her birthday as she loves pink and lilac.
Have a great evening

Hugs

Jill x x

2 comments:

CraftyC

A stunning card Jill, I ove all the papers and the image is coloured beautifully!
Clairex

Nikki Fairbairn

Gorgeous card Jill and love the pretty colours, the hanglar girl sure looks sweet, Hugs, Nikki x