CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 13 November 2008

Scrumptious Papers

Yesterday I whilst out shopping I bought this yummy scrumptious DCWV 6x6 paper stack. Its called 'The Sweet Stack' and has a mixture of glittered and non glittered papers centered around cakes and sweets. I couldn't wait to get home and make a card. For this card i used the Magnolia 'Tilda in pink tights' and coloured her with a mixture of ProMarkers and Albrecht Durer watercolour pencils. I used a lace border punch, circle punch and a scallop punch.
The flowers are by Prima and the pearlescent brads in the centre are by papermania. The sentiment is one of my favourites from
Craftwork Cards.
Have a great day.

Hugs

Jill x x

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Gorgeous Jill and the papers are fab, love the little cupcakes, beautifully coloured Tilda, Hugs, Nikki x