CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 7 November 2008

Happy Hanglar Christmas

I love this Hanglar image and it was kindly sent to me by my wonderful friend Nikki.
I coloured the image using my ProMarkers and added some Sakura clear gel pen to make her wings sparkly (it never seems to show up on the pictures). The paper is from the 'Plum Pudding' Collection by
Craftwork Cards. The flowers are a mixture of Bazzill Basics and Prima. The plain brads are by Papermania. I used a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment. (these stamps are just fantastic and are my favourite at the moment.The ribbon was from my local craft shop.
Have a great friday.

Hugs

Jill x x

3 comments:

Anonymous

What a sweet card Gill, I adore the Hanglar girl :-) You make beautiful cards.
Have a nice weekend.
Carole :-)

Nikki Fairbairn

Beautiful card Jill, Gorgeous colours and colouring and love what you have done with the ribbon and little stars. Hope you have a great weekend hun and hope your images arrive with you tomorrow, Hugs, Nikki x

CraftyC

This is gorgeous Gill, love the flowers and a fab image!
Clairex