CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Dads Birthday Cheer

Im making the most of my spare time off work at the moment so I decided to make a card for my dad who will be celebrating his birthday next week (I modelled Edwin on my dad !). I find it really difficult when it comes to mens cards, so I opted a less is more approach. I used the Magnolia 'Bartender Edwin' stamp and coloured the image using ProMarkers. The papers are from the Basic Grey 'Ambrosia' Collection. The organza ribbon I purchased from my local Hobbycraft store. The letter stickers are mini shimmer alpha's by Making Memories. I used a sentiment called 'In Circles - birthday messages' from Craftwork Cards. I love these circle sentiments and they can be easily matted onto large circles and scallop circles.
Well I best make the most of today, back to making more cards.

Hugs

Jill x x

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

us card Jill, love the cute image and the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x