CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 November 2008

Sowing Seeds for Mothers Day

I decided to leave christmas cards today and made this card for my mum for Mothers Day. I coloured the Hanglar image using Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer watercolour pencils. I blended the colour using Sansador and paper stumps. The papers are K & Co 'Wild Saffron'. I love this collection of papers they are so bright and colourful. I used one of the gorgeous fabric brads which belongs to the 'Wild Saffron Collection' they are so detailed. The bloom sentiment is from the Wild Saffron tag pad.
Back to making christmas cards.

Hugs

Jill x x

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Wow Jill, did you say Mother's day? Boy you are organized! Gorgeous card as always and really love the dp, Hugs, Nikki x