CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 27 October 2008

' Tis The Season Too Be Jolly '


I managed to make my first christmas card yesterday using the Magnolia 'Standing Fall Tilda'. I coloured her using my ProMarkers. I love this stamp as it is so versitile and can be used for any occassion.The papers are from Basic Greys 'Wassail Collection' and the cardstock is pearlescent. The sentiment is a stamp by Hero Arts.
I made this card for my daughter Megan and inside i have attached a pocket so i can insert the money she wants for christmas. I still have to add a daughter sentiment but haven't found one yet.
Hugs
Jill x x

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Beautiful card Jill, I love the sweet Tilda and your beautiful colouring, great papers and I love the sentiment too, Hugs, Nikki x