CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 October 2008

Mums Sunflower Tilda

My mum asked me yesterday if i could make her a "girly card with pastel colours" for her grandaughters (my niece) birthday. I chose these papers from the 'Perfect Harmony' range by Daisy Bucket. The image is Magnolia's Tilda with Sunflower and i coloured her using ProMarkers. The big flower is cut from one of the papers i used and the text was printed on my computer. I hope she likes it.

Hugs

Jill x x

2 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

This is fabulous Jill, I have these papers and love the way you have cute the large flower, Gorgeous Tilda and beautiful colouring as always, Hugs, Nikki x

Linanna DESIGNS

What an absolutely gorgeous card Jill. I am loving your blog, will be adding you to my blog roll Hugs Lind ax