CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Birthday or Thank-you ?

I made this card today but i have added no sentiment as i'm not sure whether it will be a birthday card or a thank-you card. The image is by Hanglar and Stanglar and was sent to me by my wonderful friend Nikki. (Big hugs Nikki). I coloured her using ProMarkers.
The papers are 'Just dreamy 2, Enchanting' by My Minds Eye and the card is Core'dinations. I used a lace punch to make a lacy frill for the bottom.I attatched some Crazy Daisy flowers by Prima and added some pearlescent brads to the centre. The self adhesive ribbon is from my stash and im not sure who its by. Im going to finish my Uni work now so i can have the day off tomorrow and make more cards !

Hugs

Jill x x

2 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Gorgeous card Jill, This is one of my favourite Hanglar images.. (I just love anything with a cat on!), gorgeous colouring and love the bright colours, Big Hugs, Nikki x

cats whiskers

Hi Jill so gald I found your blog, and thank you for joining my followers list you have some great cards on here glad Nikki made you start blogging looking forward to coming back again
Hugs Jacqui x