CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Tilda and Muffin

I love this 'Tilda with Muffin' stamp it has to be amongst my favourites. I coloured her with copic markers and added stardust stickle to the wings. The papers are DCVW ' The Sweet Stack'. The sticker is also from the sweet collection. I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the love heart trim.
I havent added a personal sentiment to this card as it is going into my spare card stash.

Hope your all having a great week so far
Hugs
Jill x x

12 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Oh this is just too cute Jill and I love the sweet and beautifully coloured Tilda, the punched edging looks gorgeous, Thanks for advertising my candy hun, Big Hugs, Nikki x

cats whiskers

Morning Jill love this cute card, she is such a great image and I love how you have coloured her, the papers are perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Tracey

That Tilda is adorable and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous card Jill! x

Anonymous

Perfect card Jill, such a wonderful image :-)
Hugs
Carole x

The Crafty Blonde

Lovely card, love the cute tilda image and the papers look fab.
Lyndsey xx

Jeanette Timmerberg

This card is so cute. Love the image and the colours you used.
Hugs Jeanette

scrappyjacky

This is such a pretty card...and she is a lovely Tilda.

Vivi Casale

Very cute card!

Hugs,
Vivi Casale

Ila

This is Super Cute!! love the way you colored Tilda and your papers are perfect!!...Hugs, Ila

ribenaruby

Love these images, coloured beautifully, and the punched edgeing looks really fab!

Anonymous

This is adorable! Fabulous coloring and who does not love Tilda?!


Tonya

Sandie

I love this card. Tilda is coloured perfectly to match those papers... and the papers are yummy!!!