CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 1 February 2009

Husbands Valentines Card

Many apologies for being a bad blogger recently, I have alot of work to do for university at the moment as its my last year (I qualify in August, Scary !) and the assignment and exams are all I seem to be doing at the moment. Good news is I passed the latest assignment I handed in and exam results for the first lot are due next week.
I had a day off so I decided to make my wonderful husband a valentines card. I used the Magnolia 'Charmer Edwin' stamp and the sentiment stamp is also by Magnolia. The papers are the new Basic Grey 'Bittersweet'. I also used two Prima flowers with a spacer and brad to decorate. I wasn't sure about a flower on a mans card but it just needed something as it looked too bare.
Hope your all having a good weekend
Hugs
Jill x x

5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

You've been an awful blogger lately Jill! ;-) only joking hun... I'm so glad to hear you passed your assignment and keeping everything crossed for your exam results, Your card is gorgeous as always and love the charming and beautifully coloured Edwin, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Victoria

Fab card Jill. I'm sure your hubby will love it! Good to see you around. Good luck for the rest of the exams/assignments! Did you get your order form Julie? I'm loving my stamps!
Hugs, Vicky x

cats whiskers

well I hope you are pleased with your self well done dear. Love this card not to faffy for a mans card just ideal. Have a good week dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Moni

Gorgeous Valentine card, love it! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous

Hi Jill, hope you are well, this card is so gorgeous, love this cute Edwin.
Hugs
Carole x