CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 25 July 2009

Tilda with Bathing Ring

Good Morning, its a lovely sunny day here in Leeds today. I made another card using the Magnolia Summer kit. I masked Tilda onto the bathing ring and coloured the images using my Copic Markers. The papers are by Bo Bunny and are called 'Alissa'. The papers are gorgeous and are very girly. I used a Nestie for mounting the image. The flowers are by Prima and I added a spacer and a small brad. The sentiment is my favourite at the moment and is by SU. The oval scallop is from a punch also by SU.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Jill x x

5 comments:

Victoria

Such a pretty card Jill. Looks like you are enjoying using your summer kit! Love the bo bunny 'girly' papers! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

scrappyjacky

Gorgeous card...lovely Tilda image...and the girly papers work perfectly.

Riet

What a beautiful card Jill,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous

Really beautiful card Jill, I adore this Tilda...your papers are gorgeous.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Carole x

cats whiskers

Love this cute card what a brilliant Tilda image beautfully coloured and composed such a swet summer scene
Hugs Jacqui x