CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 June 2009

Magnolia Baby Boy Card

Gosh it seems ages since my last post. I made this card for a friend who is expecting her first baby and she found out yesterday that 'its a boy'. The image is by Magnolia and is coloured using copic markers. The papers are by SU. The card is also by SU and is called bashful blue. I mounted the image onto a scallop cut from a nestabilities and added some pearls. The sentiment is from SU and mounted onto a scallop, the ribbon also is SU. I added some Prima flowers with a spacer and a bashful blue brad and also little bootee charm attached to a chain.

Well Im going to the 'Take That' concert tomorrow night in Sunderland with Megan and my sister in law , im so excited !
Have a great evening
Hugs
Jill
X X

5 comments:

CraftyC

This is so sweet Jacqueline, a lovely card. Enjoy "Take That". I am totally jealous!!!
Clairexx

SallyB

Beautiful Card! That little pony is cute. You lucky thing...I love Take That! My Megan would love to do that as well.
We have just booked tickets to go and see Ray Quinn in Grease!

Riet

What a beautiful card Jill,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn

Gorgeous card Jill, love the cute image and the colour scheme is so pretty. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

The Crafty Blonde

Awww such a sweet card, I never thought of using that image for a baby card. Hope you have a fab time at Take That I am off to see them on Tue at Coventry cant wait!!!!!
Lyndsey xx