CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 8 January 2009

Magnolia Baby Boy

Firstly I must apologise for the lack of postings, I have lots of work at University at the moment and I have exams in a few weeks so I am busy revising. I will try to post and visit all your blogs as often as I can.
I made this card using the Magnolia stamp 'Tilda with Baby Tingla'. I coloured the image using my copic markers. The papers are DCWV 'Nursery Collection Boy' and I also used some Coredinations for the matting and layering. The flowers are by Prima with a spacer and a small brad. I cut the scallop using a Nestabilities die on my Cuttlebug. I cant remember who the sentiment is by. I also used Liquid Pearls to decorate the scallop.

Hugs
Jill x x

9 comments:

Diane.W.

Gorgeous card :o)x

Tracey

This is a gorgeous card Jill!!

Lyndsey Marie

Lovley card, I have these papers and think they are super cute. Love your flower embellishment it looks gorgeous.
Lyndsey xx

Moni

Adorable card, gorgeous image! hugs,moni

Bunny-Zoe's Blog

Beautiful card Jill and the colours are just so pretty. Love the cute and beautifully coloured Tilda, Hope your revision is going well.. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

stardustgemsandribbon

What a gorgeous card Jill, beautifully coloured with your copics.
Good Luck with your exams.
Hugs
Carole x

cats whiskers

Hi Jill this is so sweet just adore the colours, Happy new year and best wishes for your exams
Hugs Jacqui x

Sue

Gorgeous card, lovely colouring, great papers, sue.x

Vicky

Gorgeous card Jill. The image is so sweet. Was lovely to meet you today.I've had a quick flic through you're blog and it's fab!! Good luck with the exam!
Hugs, Vicky x