CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 December 2008

Standing Fall Tilda and Magenta

Brrrr it's cold and snowy here in Leeds this morning. I have the children off school as it is closed due to the bad weather. They are ecstatic and im grumpy! Anyway after fighting them off the laptop I can finally post my card.
This is still one of my favourite stamps at the moment. She is 'Standing Fall Tilda'. I have coloured her using my Copic Markers. The papers are from the 'Magenta Pleasures Collection'. I have matted and layered using Core-dinations cardstock. The flowers are by Prima and I used a Papermania decorative brad for the centre. I have added no sentiment as it will be added to my stash of sentiment later cards.
Hope the weather is not too bad where you are.

Hugs

Jill x x

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Gorgeous card Jill and just love those fabulous papers, I put some images in the post to you today ;-) Hugs, Nikki x

CraftyC

So Jealous you have snow, great card & fab colours!
Clairex

Anonymous

Love this card Jill, Tilda is coloured beautifully. Hope you enjoy the snow..have a great weekend!
Carole :-)